Complete, 127mm aperture fully integrated Solar Telescope.
Available in colors: WHITE or PRISM.
Dedicated design offers Quantum control completely built-in for easy set-up and operation.
Quality 127mm doublet objective by ISTAR Optical. Focal Length: 4064mm Digital readout and precision tuning control. Accurate to 0.01Å in center wavelength. 12VDC Uses 12VDC power can run off batteries. Same Quantum Control software capable.
SE grade. Robust, 2 inch steeltrack and rack and pinion focuser for added strength. Fully integrated DayStar filtration with classic DayStar Quantum control. Includes mounting rings with Vixen dovetail. Includes zero power solar finder 'alignment keys'.
- Clear Aperture: 127mm
- Focal Length: 4064mm
- Color Options: White or Prism.
- Telescope Length: 58.5"
- Telescope weight: 17.8 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 20-100° F
- Power supply: DC 12V, maximum 120mA, 2.1x5.5mm AC Adapter included: 120-240VAC
- Power consumption: 1.5 watts
- Wavelength Shift range: +/-1Å
- 100% safe and fully blocked directly through the OTA
- zero power 1/4-20 mounted Solar Finder Keys
- Reaches focus using the following: 1.25" eyepiece, 2" eyepiece, ToUCam, Lumenera, SBIG, SLR, DSLR*, afocal, CCTV Video,
- Recommended: Tele Vue 55mm Plossl eyepiece for full disk or Tele Vue 32mm or 40mm plossl eyepieces for higher power views with the SR-127 Solar Telescope