Complete Auto guiding package.
This combo includes two kits!
Guide Camera Kit: The Altair GPCAM Mono Guide Camera kit, which includes:
- ALTAIR GP130M: APTINA AR0130 MONO MONO Guide Camera with ST4 Port
- Clear Optical window with AR coatings
- 1.25" Nosepiece/Barrel with 1.25" Filter thread on front
- ST4 Cable
- USB Cable
GPCAM Camera is compatible with Windows PCs only. Software and drivers are not included in the box
and must be downloaded and installed before operating the camera from www.cameras.altairastro.com
Guide Scope Kit: The Starwave 50mm Guide Scope kit, which includes:
- 50mm F4 Optical Tube with 1.25" non-rotating Micro focuser (with locking thumbscrew) 206.6mm focal length (F4.1)
- Adjustable rings with Nylon thumbscrews
- Metal Finder rings
- Universal Finder Scope Base Code: FURB
The focuser has a 1.25" ID push-fit adapter with brass compression ring, allowing use of auto-guiding cameras or 1.25" eyepieces.
The indexed micro-focuser can be locked, enabling the eyepiece or camera to set at the correct focus-point.
Because the focuser does not rotate, the guide camera is easier to focus and maintain alignment on-target.
The rear of the focuser also includes a T2 thread to allow the addition of extensions.
Pick your finder mount type.
The finder stalk is compatible with most finder scope brackets on the market like Skywatcher, Celestron, Altair Astro, but also includes a universal finder bracket (product code FURB). Or select the SCT mounting if you have an SCT, Explore Scientific or Meade telescope.