The next step up of CEM25 Low Periodic Error CEM25P!
The CEM25P has all of the features of the CEM25 and now has a guaranteed low periodic error of ~+/- 10 Arc seconds or less. The improved tracking accuracy is a product of tighter production tolerances. It also features larger gear switches on both axes, making access and adjustment easier especially with light gloves on.
The Center-balanced Equatorial Mount (CEM), a mount whisper quiet and light weight, uses up to 60% less GOTO power consumption than other mounts in category.
The "Z" design mount puts the weight of the payload at the center of gravity allowing for greater natural stability. Given its payload capacity, this means the "Z" designed mount is unusually light, a nice benefit when setting up at a remote site. Other features include an adjustable counterweight bar to prevent obstruction with the tripod. And polar aligning is quick and accessible all the time since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft.
The CEM25P is equipped with the latest advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Its database includes over 150,000+ objects. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive to use and its large 4-line LCD screen simplifies the process of setting telescopes and locating objects.
The new LiteRoc tripod features a 1.75” upper leg section with a 1.5” diameter lower section (same as the old 2” tripod), resulting in a lighter tripod with stability similar to the earlier 2”. It also has improved leg cuffs and sockets for more rigidity and redesigned leg lock levers.
- A new design Center-Balanced equatorial mount for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate Astro-photographers
- Low periodic error (< ± 10 arc seconds)
- Payload of 27 lbs (12.3 kg) with the mount-only weight of 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with customer adjustable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Stepper motor with low power consumption
- New electronics and control adapter from CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlignTM calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for those who can t see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Serial port for firmware upgrade and computer control
- Spring loaded Vixen-style saddle
- LiteRoc 1.75 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod (7kg)
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- Optional PowerWeightTM rechargeable battery pack
- Optional StarFi WiFi adaper for full function control via SmartPhone/Tablet/Computer