CS Wide Angle Meteor Lens 150 degree FOV F1.6 2.1mm LENS ONLY for GPCAM or other 1/3" sensor camera.
This is a good quality fixed focal length manual focus lens for 1/3" sensors, which is optimised for visual wavelengths. It delivers a sharp image over the whole field. Fully tested with GPCAM for small star sizes at F1.6.
- For GPCAM owners who bought the guide scope package and already have the pink coloured UV/IR filter bought, but no wide angle lens.
- For other models of camera with CS-Mount on the front such as security, microscope or other astro cameras.
- For collimation - lens body is less than 1.25" wide so fits through 1.25" eyepiece holder.
- For eyepiece projection imaging in 1.25" holder.
- 150 degree FOV Lens
- 2.1mm Focal Length
- F1.6 Focal Ratio
- CS-Mount Interface
- UV/IR blocking filter NOT INCLUDED
- Macro ~ Infinity focus distance, manual focusing
- FMC coatings
What's in the box?
- CS Lens body.
- 2pcs Lens caps front and rear
- Learn to setup and use your camera without having to attach to telescope.
- Meteor and all-sky imaging.
- Collimation and Focuser / Mirror Geometry setup of Newtonian or RC telescopes by inserting lens and camera into 1.25" focuser port (lens is less than 1.25" wide)
- Daytime Time-Lapse
- Video Astronomy applications.
- Monitor position and pointing of telescope.
- Monitor your observatory.
- Fun stopframe animation of small models - tiny lens!