Newly released in 2019, the Kowa BD II 10x42 XD Wide Angle Binocular is ideal for Outdoor Enthusiasts wanting to Enjoy Breathtaking Panoramic Views. With FOV at a 1000 yards of 378ft, it is by far the Best Value for Money Wide Angle Binocular on the Market.
Combining State of the art Kowa XD Lenses, Schmidt-Pechan Prisms, C3 Coating, and all-surface multi-coating you will be astounded at how Bright, Clear and Colorful your images are, and will be able to immerse yourself in the Beauty of Mother Nature, regardless of whether it is Dusk or Dawn.
Kowa BD II 10x42 XD Features
- FOV at 1000yds of 378ft: Makes Locating a subject quicker and easier, particularly when panning a wide area or tracking a moving subject.
- Close Focus of 5.9ft: Allows you to focus on subjects close to you in incredible detail and sharpness, perfect for Wildlife and Bird Watchers.
- Kowa XD Lenses: Kowa’s Advanced XD Lenses have characteristics close to Fluorite Crystals, and when combined with a concave lens possessing special dispersion properties, reduces chromatic aberration to almost non-existent levels, for razor-sharp images.
- Kowa C3 Coating: Kowa’s Schmidt-Pechan prisms utilize exclusive C3 coating, to produce a jaw-dropping 99% reflectance in the entire visible spectrum, providing bright and sharp images with accurate color reproduction.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Forged from advanced thixomolding technology, it’s magnesium alloy body is incredibly durable and lightweight, and can withstand even the harshest environments and conditions.
- Kowa KR Coating: Kowa’s proprietary KR coating protects lenses from dust, dirt and grime, so that you can have sparkly clean views through your binoculars.
- All-Surface Multi-coating: Kowa Multi-Coated Optical system greatly enhance your viewing experience by producing even brighter and sharper images with precise color definition.
- Waterproof Structure Filled with Dry Nitrogen Gas: Kowa binoculars are engineered with a waterproof housing that is filled with dry nitrogen gas, so you can be confident they will perform, regardless of whether there is rain, snow or fog.
- Twist-Up Eye-Cup: Kowa Binoculars have Twist-Up Multi-Step eyecups that can easily be adjusted for comfortable viewing when wearing glasses.