Introducing iOptron CEM70-NUC equatorial mount!
Need more versatility of an equatorial mount without cable tangling? Tired of connection error with some third party control interface? iOptron NUC-ready mounts are coming! A CEM70-NUC is ready to mate with Intel® NUC minicomputer (thickness=38mm) at the front of dovetail saddle seamlessly with the cable management system.
Following the success of the iOptron CEM60 centre balanced equatorial mount, iOptron introduces two medium payload centre balanced mounts. The CEM70 and the revolutionary CEM70G, the new standard bearers for EQ mounts in the 70lbs payload segment. Both models are packed with advanced features however is the first of its type with an onboard optical guiding system increasing tracking accuracy while streamlining the components resulting an a more portable imaging setup.
Retaining the inherent properties of the centre balanced design, these relatively compact medium payload mounts deliver what astronomers expect in an efficient accurate portable mount. Precise GOTO point and accurate tracking indicatd the CEM70 is a solid performer for observers and imagers alike.
Innovative features such as the internal iPolar electronic polar scope, easy lock drive gear engagement, that can be used with gloves, and advanced cable management system, iPolar, guider camera. assure users the CEM70 and 70G are designed with their needs in mind. On top of the built-in guiding system, the CEM70G also comes standard with WiFi, and USB 3.0 support. (CEM70 is USB2.0 only and optional wifi) A hard case is included with each mount.
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload with natural stability
- Ideal for both visual observation and astrophotography
- Payload of 70 lbs (31.8 kg) with the mount weight of 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- iPolarTM electronic polar scope
- Go2Nova® 8407+ V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE<0.3 arcsec rms)
- Realtime periodic error correction (RPEC)
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- USB connection
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system for mount and NUC
- Spring loaded 8" Vixen/Losmandy dual saddle with NUC mounting adapter
- NEW iOptron subsidized TheSky Imaging Edition