This is an Open Box with full warranty. Originally used by Trevor Jones at Astrobackyard.com
The acclaimed Deep Sky Imager (DSI) camera series is BACK, and it’s more advanced than ever. The Meade DSI IV Mono is equipped with a 16MP Panasonic CMOS image sensor, regulated two-stage thermo-electric cooler, and 3.8µm pixels, the new DSI-IV is the ideal camera for all of your astrophotography pursuits. The low-noise, high-resolution and fast USB 3.0 readout make this camera suitable for both deep-sky and planetary imaging, making it one of the most versatile astronomy cameras available.
The DSI-IV offers immense value beyond the camera itself. It not only comes with its own high-quality, weather-resistant hard carrying case and AC power adapter, but we’ve included a new version of SkyCapture camera control software. With complete camera control for all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, SkyCapture can run automatic image capture sequences without the need to purchase additional software. Capture high-quality images and video of galaxies, nebulae, and other beautiful objects of the night sky with Meade's DSI-IV.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows. Mac. Linux.
- CPU Requirements: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher
- Memory & USB Port: 2GB or More. USB 3.0
- DSI IV Camera
- 2" Nosepiece
- AC Power Adapter (US plug only)
- USB 3.0 cable
- Desiccant plug
- Software CD
- Hard carrying case
- Built-in USB Hub: 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Power Supply: DC 5V over PC USB Port. External Power Adapter for Cooling System, DC12V, 3A
- Software: Meade SkyCapture- v2.1 or greater
- Product Weight: 1.51 lbs (0.69kg)
- Product Dimensions: 8.75cm x 8.16cm x 10.49cm
- Hard Carry Case Weight: 5.24 lbs (2.4kg)
- Hard Case Dimensions with Camera & Accessories: 11.02" x 9.06" x 5.91" (28cm x 23cm x 15cm)