- Crayford style focuser with 18 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 5 kgs) with no flexure
- Low profile design with only 67mm thickness.
- 15mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Special adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- Many camera threaded adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 835 gr.
Designed to give your telescopes the best performances for astrophotography
The special Crayford design with 18 ball bearings allows ESATTO 2” to have an impressive 5 kgs (11 lb) payload capacity with the focusing smoothness that is required by modern astrophotography techniques (eg. autofocusing with V-curve). ESATTO 2” has a draw tube with 51mm of free aperture, and 15mm of travel, offering to an incredible read resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
Many adapters available to connect to many telescopes
You don’t need to worry on how to connect ESATTO to your telescope - You can choose among the many models and adapters available! You can easily connect ESATTO 2” to telescopes like Schmidt-Cassegrains, Aplanatic Schmidt-Cassegrains, refractors, Cassegrains, Newtonians, and more! ESATTO truly is the universal focuser and if you can’t find an adapter for your telescope, just contact us!
Designed for remote control via a USB-C port from the EAGLE or from any Windows computer with a standard USB port
ESATTO has been specifically designed for easy remote operation in order to let your telescope take advantage of all the latest technology in astrophotography. ESATTO comes with a sturdy USB-C port (which you can connect to any USB type port thanks to the cable included in the box) to connect to EAGLE or any Windows computer, and control it via the provided ESATTO software or ASCOM driver. When connected to one of the USB 3.0 ports on the EAGLE (or any USB ports of Windows computers capable of at least 1A), the ESATTO can be powered and controlled via the one cable!