FocusLynx Control Hub, #19778 DirectSync SV motor, PLUS the #19695 Hand Controller Option. Additional options may be ordered separately.
The FocusLynx DirectSync SV system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF25 2.5-inch and SVF30 3-inch Focusers and includes the FocusLynx focus controller and new DirectSync SV digital motor with built-in temperature sensor. The new DirectSync SV motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing. The DirectSync SV motor kit is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
DirectSync SV Motor for the Stellarvue SVF25 and SVF30 focuser
The FocusLynx DirectSync SV package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2.5 and 3-inch native focusers and offers greater positional repeatability than the original QuickSync SV package. With a direct gearing system that leaves the planetary reduction assembly and unique tensioning system intact, DirectSync SV can achieve greater positional repeatability and carry imaging camera packages in excess of 5 kg (11-lbs).
Coupled with the FocusLynx controller, DirectSync can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSky X to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue SVF30 3-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -25SV 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -3SV 3-inch focuser,
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- SVR102T-25SV 102mm Raptor.
DirectSync SV Motor (#19778)
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
FocusLynx Controller (#19690)
- Length: 5.1" (130mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81mm)
- Height: 1.0" (27mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Connectivity: USB/Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi
- Hand Control: Optional
- WiFi Connection: Optional
- Second Stepper: Optional
- Input Power: 12VDC universal power supply (110 to 230VAC input)
- Software Drivers: ASCOM local server, X2 native drivers for TheSky X
#19695 - Hand Control with Digital Read-Out
The #19695 Hand Control provides an easy, vibration-free method of focusing the telescope when using the FocusLynx Control Hub. Featuring IN and OUT buttons, a 2-line display, and Quick Sync synchronization capability. The FocusLynx Hand Control is a "must-have" option for any system where the operator may be at the telescope.