Value-for-Money SV II 10x50 Binocular by Kowa
Newly released in October 2019 the Kowa SV II 10x50 Binocular offers Outstanding Price-to-Performance Ratio with Fully Multi-Coated Lenses, Super Lightweight Body, and Sleek Ergonomics so that you can enjoy Bright and Clear images with Natural Color and Contrast.
Constructed out of Tough Polycarbonate material that is Nitrogen Filled and Waterproof and Fogproof, the Binoculars are Super Durable and Lightweight, so that you can effortlessly carry and use them in the field regardless of weather conditions.
Featuring an Ergonomic Design, Large Responsive Wheel, and Adjustable Eyecups makes these binoculars a Joy to use.
Kowa SV II 10x50 Features
- Phase Coated Roof Prisms: The Roof Surface of Kowa Schmidt Prisms are Phase Corrected to ensure razor-sharp images for the most Outstanding Image Contrast.
- All-Surface Multi-coating: Kowa Multi-Coated Optical system greatly enhance your viewing experience by producing even brighter and sharper images with a precise color definition.
- KR Coating: Kowa’s proprietary KR coating protects lenses from dust, dirt, and grime so that you can have sparkly clean views through your binoculars.
- Waterproof Structure Filled with Dry Nitrogen Gas: Kowa binoculars are engineered with a waterproof housing that is filled with dry nitrogen gas, so you can be confident they will perform, regardless of whether there is rain, snow or fog.
- Twist-Up Eye-Cup: Kowa Binoculars have Twist-Up Multi-Step eyecups that can easily be adjusted for comfortable viewing when wearing glasses.