The variable spacer / extension ring has been redesigned to minimize flex and enables you fine tune the exact distance you require between camera and flattener optics or filter holders.
Spacing distance can be adjusted precisely, measured between the two surfaces shown in the product image. Once adjusted it's then locked in position with the locking ring.
- Heavy-duty construction to control flex in the imaging train.
- Easy-Grip knurled ring for easier loosening / tightening.
- Male and female M48x0.75 (AKA Astro filter thread) on each end.
- The spacer can be "stacked" with other M48 fixed or variable spacers in the range to achieve the exact distance you require between camera and flattener.
- Compatible with M48 DSLR Adapters.