Welcome Cat71 to join WO Cat family!!!
71mm f/4.9 Astrograph.
- FPL-53 glass for colour free apochromatic performance.
- 4 elements in 3 groups (2-1-1- configuration; new, unique, patented design - not a conventional objective/flattener/reducer design).
- Covers 45mm full frame imaging circle.
- Precise helical focusing and camera rotation; includes a 48mm make thread that accepts a wide T-ring.
- Includes mounting rings, 21cm long Black Vixen style dovetail and Cat saddle.
- Weight = 6.2lbs / 2.8kg (OTA only); 8.2lbs / 3.7kg (OTA with ring, dovetail and saddle).
The WO Black and White Cat71 is a 71-mm f/4.9 refractor using a Petzval design with a doublet front element incorporating FPL-53 glass, plus a single central element and a single rear lens. By this design, our WO Cat71 provides a flat image plane without any additional flattener and the image circle is over 45mm. WO Cat71 is designed primarily for imaging, making it an astrograph.
This scope provides an excellent colour correction and pinpoint stars at the very edge of a 45mm image circle.
If you want to take images with the best quality, this beautiful and powerful telescope is what you want.