50mm F3.4 guidescope with Helical Focuser with Lens diameter: 50mm Adjustable micro-focuser Fully multi-coated doublet Built-in Dew-shield, locating Rings and Dovetail included Accepts 1.25" eyepieces & accessories High quality all-metal construction Fits Celestron, Skywatcher, Vixen & GSO type saddles A high quality, compact 50mm aperture guide-scope made of metal-alloy that can be used as a guide-scope or as a large aperture finder-scope with standard 1.25" eyepieces.
Internals are painted matt-black to reduce reflections and increase contrast. The built-in dew-shield further reduces reflections and protects the guide-scope's optics from condensation.
It has unusually high maximum focus travel of 34mm, 22mm can be achieved via the guide-scope's retractable tube which is marked in single mm intervals.
The remaining 12mm can be achieved by the guide-scope's high precision non-rotating micro-focuser which also has a sub-millimetre scale to aid re-positioning and accurate focusing.
The non-rotating focuser assembly guarantees that the camera will not turn while focusing which in turn aids framing.
- 50mm guide scope with bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you'll never have to search for one!
- Very small and compact autoguiding system adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses
- Compact mini guide scope designed for use with astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length
- Quick focus retractable tube with 1mm scale, can be locked in place. Precision non-rotating micro-focuser with 1/10mm scale.
- Fits standard Celestron, Skywatcher, Vixen & GSO type saddles.
- Small 1.25" extension with M42 thread included for camera's that require additional back focus.