The acclaimed Deep Sky Imager (DSI) camera series is BACK, and it’s more advanced than ever. The Meade DSI IV Mono is equipped with a 16MP Panasonic CMOS image sensor, regulated two-stage thermo-electric cooler, and 3.8µm pixels, the new DSI-IV is the ideal camera for all of your astrophotography pursuits. The low-noise, high-resolution and fast USB 3.0 readout make this camera suitable for both deep-sky and planetary imaging, making it one of the most versatile astronomy cameras available.
The DSI-IV offers immense value beyond the camera itself. It not only comes with its own high-quality, weather-resistant hard carrying case and AC power adapter, but we’ve included a new version of SkyCapture camera control software. With complete camera control for all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, SkyCapture can run automatic image capture sequences without the need to purchase additional software. Capture high-quality images and video of galaxies, nebulae, and other beautiful objects of the night sky with Meade's DSI-IV.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows. Mac. Linux.
- CPU Requirements: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher
- Memory & USB Port: 2GB or More. USB 3.0
- DSI IV Camera
- 2" Nosepiece
- AC Power Adapter (US plug only)
- USB 3.0 cable
- Desiccant plug
- Software CD
- Hard carrying case
- Built-in USB Hub: 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Power Supply: DC 5V over PC USB Port. External Power Adapter for Cooling System, DC12V, 3A
- Software: Meade SkyCapture- v2.1 or greater
- Product Weight: 1.51 lbs (0.69kg)
- Product Dimensions: 8.75cm x 8.16cm x 10.49cm
- Hard Carry Case Weight: 5.24 lbs (2.4kg)
- Hard Case Dimensions with Camera & Accessories: 11.02" x 9.06" x 5.91" (28cm x 23cm x 15cm)