Skywatcher Esprit 80ED, 100ED, 120ED and 150ED Super APO refractors have a doublet field flattener to get a flat field and minimize aberration and distortion. Their wide 48mm opener ensures a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation. Connect the triplet and doublet field flattener with a high precision thin thread to keep the optical axis perpendicular to the image.
Designed with the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 8 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener*, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- Premium optical materials
- Short focal length and full frame corrected focal plane
- Excellent field flatness
- Precision linear power focuser is standard
- Metallic high-transmission lens coatings
- Light-baffled optical systems
- Telescope tube attachment hardware
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System