The Starfield Optics EDT90 f/6 Triplet APO with FPL53 will take your wide field imaging game to new levels. Using multi-coated FPL 53 (ED) glass, you'll experience sharp stars and amazing contrast.
The Starfield Géar Series comes with a retractable dew shield, an optical test report, heavy duty rings, a Vixen style dovetail, a handle designed to mount optional accessories, and a hard case with die-cut foam.
Weighing in at just 9 pounds, the Géar 90mm can be easily used on a mount with a payload capacity of 20 pounds, making your whole set up reasonably portable.
An 0.8x adjustable reducer is available separately for astro-imaging with APS-C sensors.
HIGH QUALITY BUILD AND FEATURES
- 2.5" two speed, rotating rack and pinion focuser with ball bearings
- Optional Motor focusers can easily be installed accepting 63mm accessories and a pressure fit lock
- Support for heavy camera loads and accessories
- Supports 2" and 1.25" eyepiece accessories
- Camera Angle Adjuster (CAA)
- HD CNC tube rings and Vixen style dovetail bar
- Handle for transportation and mounting accessories
- Retractable dew shield retractable for transport
- Optional 0.8x adjustable reducer and 1.0x Flattener available, each are threaded for a secure connection to the focuser with no flex.
The GÉAR 90 with 0.8x reducer has a larger field of view compared to the Esprit100. The GÉAR 90 is shown in RED