The Starfield Optics EDT115 f/7 Triplet APO will take your wide field imaging game to new levels. Collect more light compared to 102mm telescopes and gain high magnification with an f/7 focal length. Using fully multi-coated ED glass and internal baffles, you will experience sharp stars and amazing contrast.
The Starfield Optics Géar Series comes with a retractable dew shield, an optical report, heavy duty rings, a Vixen style dovetail, a handle designed to mount optional accessories, and a soft case with die-cut foam.
To make your imaging experience even better the Camera Angle Rotator will let you frame up your object easily without adding flex or changing your focuser position.
With a total weight of 15lbs, this telescope can still be used on modern 30lb payload class mounts. Collect more light compared to 102mm telescopes and gain high magnification with great focal length. Get an objective lens that is 20% larger than a 4" telescope but without needing to upgrade to a larger mount!
Multicoated optics are standard and each Gear series telescope comes with a soft case with die cut foam, and optical test report.
An adjustable dedicated 0.8x reducer takes this telescope to a new optical speed of f/5.68 and focal length and 644mm.
HIGH QUALITY BUILD AND FEATURES
- 2.5" two speed rack and pinion focuser with ball bearings that is also fully rotatable
- Optional Motor focusers can easily be installed
- Accepts 63mm accessories and a pressure fit lock
- Support for heavy camera loads and accessories
- Supports 2" and 1.25" eyepiece accessories
- Camera Angle Adjuster (CAA)
- HD CNC tube rings and Vixen style dovetail bar
- Handle for transportation and mounting accessories
- Retractable dew shield retractable for transport
- Optional 0.8x adjustable reducer and 1.0x Flattener available