Soon you'll be able to connect to your iOptron mount via the new StarFi adaptor. With iOptron's StarFi you'll be wifi connected! Now you can connect your mount to SmartPhone/Pad to use a software like Sky Safari. Plus, you can connect the mount through iOptron ASCOM driver and Commander to use your favorite planetarium software.
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Support iOptron ASCOM connection
- Size 1.5"x2.5"x0.75"
Current supported mounts:
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30/iEQ45 w8406 (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need a customer DIY 12V power source)