HIGH-RESOLUTION ABSOLUTE ENCODER ON BOTH RA/DEC AXIS
With the High-Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER on both RA/DEC axis, is possible to have accurate pointing and keep the mount orientation also after a shutdown.
Thanks to the Dual Dec option, it is possible to use the second telescope as a counterweight itself, allowing a significant reduction of the use of the counterweights.
The possibilities to move the DEC arm towards the RA axis (with the same mechanism and concept of the M-zero, M-uno, and M-due mounts), facilitate the balancing procedure allowing to use as less as counterweight possible or even without any counterweight at all.
Slew Speed: up to 10° / sec
The mount is controlled by the StarGo2 Pro, a real in one astrophotographic setup management system for Mount, CCD cameras, Focuser and comes with the following features:
Raspberry pi 4 based
Compatible with all the Linux astronomical software (Kstar, Stellarium, Carte du Ciel, etc.)
4” Touch Screen Display on StarGo2 Pro case embedded
Standard Raspberry pi4 Input/Output:
- HARDWARE CONNECTION
- Mode 1: StarGo2 Pro as Hotspot
- Mode 2: StarGo2 Pro connected to your network, via LAN or Wi-Fi
- SOFTWARE CONNECTION
- Desktop remote connection to the StarGo2 Pro Operative System - Raspberry Pi4 - for a full setup control - mount, CCD cameras, focuser etc.
- Multiplatform Web App, for the system network connection and the mount function management
- 1 audio port, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Ethernet port
- 2 x 12-volt power out ports
- 1 x variable 6 – 12 volts power out port
- 1 x Keypad
- Aux 1 RJ port with ASCOM and INDI driver ready to be used SkySafari direct connection
- INDI (Linux, Mac O.S.)
- ASCOM Alpaca (Windows O.S.)
Finally a real in one astrophotographic setup management system for:
Mount - CCD cameras - Focuser
Dual Dec fully rotating axis
The M-Due comes with a fully rotating declination axis, which allows the use of a second clamp to hold a second OTA