• CCD type: ICX205AL Sony SuperHAD interline
CCD with low dark current and vertical antiblooming.
• CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size:
4.65uM x 4.65uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040
• CCD quality: Grade 1 • Spectral Response: QE max at 520nM (~50%),
30% at 420nM and 670nM.
• Readout Noise: RMS - typically only 7 electrons. • Full-well capacity: Greater than 15,000 e-
• Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than
1000x. • Dark current: Less than 0.1 electrons/second @
+ 10C ambient.
• Data format: 16 bits. • Lens details: 2.5mm FL F/1.2 150 degree ‘Fish
Eye’ • Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 • Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at
full resolution using USB 2.0.
• Power requirements: Camera is USB powered,
dew heater requires 12v at 1 amp max. • Input connection: ‘Mini B’ USB socket for USB2.0
and a 2.1mm jack for +12v heater supply.
• Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
• Overall size: 150mm tall x 95mm diameter,
including the polycarbonate weather dome.