Shipping regulations require that any flammable liquid ships as "Dangerous Goods" (DG) or "Hazardous Materials" (HM) when shipped in quantities greater than 500ml. This DG or HM classification adds a FedEx-mandated fee ranging from $32 to $142 to the shipping cost. So, why not provide a product just below the 500ml limit? Good question! That's why the First Contact InterMax Kits were created. This kit ships with 493ml of Red Spray First Contact Polymer ready to clean the most sensitive surfaces on the planet AND avoids the FedEx DG or HM shipping fee.
The Red Spray First Contact InterMax Kit includes:
- 16 x 29 ml bottles of Red Spray First Contact Polymer
- 1 x 29 ml bottle of Red First Contact Thinner
- 50 First Contact Polymer peel tabs
- 1 x 80 ml Spray bottle and cap
- 2 x 80 ml Spray bottle spray heads
- Sample of FCUF (floss) and FCNet (chemically inert mesh)
This kit contains sufficient polymer to clean approximately 1200 square inches (7750 cm2) of surface area.
For mounted mirrors, refractor objectives, and corrector plates we suggest purchasing our chemically inert mesh (FCNet) for easier film removal. Eyepieces and objectives demand FCNet or FCUF unwaxed dental floss.