This relatively fast (f6) air-spaced 108mm Apochromatic doublet refractor delivers a crisp, clean, sharp image with outstanding color correction. Fully multi-coated optics along with optimally placed internal knife edge baffles contribute to the high contrast image expected from refractors of this stature. It’s all metal CNC body and retractable dew shield construction gives an accurate initial impression of quality and upon touch the smooth motion of its patented rack and pinion hybrid drive dual speed focuser re affirms that impression.
The 360 degree rotating dual speed hybrid rack and pinion focuser has 2 separate points of rotation allowing the user to set the focus knobs position and still rotate the diagonal or imaging array independently. Its patented focus lock, secures the draw tube in two directions ensuring a slip free hold even with heavy complex imaging set-ups. The 2” focus collar and supplied 1.25” adapter feature non-marring brass compression rings to firmly hold a diagonal or accessory in place. The versa also includes 2 solid mounting rings with a vixen style dovetail plate and a hard case.
- 108mm extra-low dispersion(ED)glass air-spaced doublet objective
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Precision CNC machined all-metal body and retractable dew shield
- 660mm focal length for wide field views
- Fast f/6 focal ratio, excellent color correction
- Patented hybrid 2.7” rack & pinion dual speed focuser with two direction focus lock
- Multiple 360° focuser rotation points for added versatility
- Brass compression rings in both the 2” focuser collar and 1.25” acc. adapter
- Retractable dew shield
- Solid mounting rings with a vixen style dove tail plate
- Accessory shoe for a finder scope etc
- Hard case with die-cut foam interior
- One year limited warranty